$ 10.95 – $ 177.95 (CAD)
|$14.95 Express Shipping on all orders containing bread or buns. We ship our preservative-free breads and buns via express shipping to ensure they arrive fresh and delicious at your doorstep.|
Organic Buckwheat Cereal, brown rice flour, organic flax, baking powder, psyllium, xanthan gum, arrowroot flour, water, vinegar, citric acid, sea salt. Produced in a facility that handles tree nuts
Buckwheat Bread was the first product that started the story of Glutenull Bakery and it’s still one of our best sellers today.
Buckwheat bread has a delicious taste, especially when toasted. It is similar to rye bread with a dense texture. All our artisan bread are gluten-free, vegan, and made with top-quality, non-GMO ingredients. They are hearty, nutrient-dense breads that we bake in small batches to ensure taste and quality.
While most mass-produced breads and baked goods are made with chemicals and high-energy mixers to speed up fermentation, the production at Glutenull, takes anywhere from 4 – 20 hours, allowing the natural enzymes to react with ingredients in their own time. In turn, the products are richer in flavour, healthier, and better for your digestion.
Certifications and Attributes
- Non-GMO Verified
- Gluten-Free Certified
- Yeast Free
- Top 11 Allergen Free
- Improves blood sugar levels
- Reduces Inflammation – Buckwheat is rich in the flavonoids rutin and quercetin. Rutin strengthens the blood vessels while quercetin helps to reduce inflammation.
- Prevents Cardiovascular Disease – Studies indicate that people who regularly eat buckwheat products have lower cholesterol, triglycerides, and blood glucose levels.
- Antioxidants – ideal for fighting oxidative stress and may even help to reduce the risk of developing some types of cancer.
- Rich in nutrients and dietary fibre.
You can buy our Buckwheat Bread in the following case sizes:
Full case = 18 Units, Half Case = 9 Units, Single (737g)
Shelf Life: 14 days ambient, 6 months in the freezer. We recommend slicing it and putting parchment paper in between before freezing it.
Check out all our gluten-free breads and see how we bake our bread on Instagram!