$ 10.95 – $ 177.95 (CAD)
|$14.95 Express Shipping on all orders containing bread or buns. We ship our preservative-free breads and buns via express shipping to ensure they arrive fresh and delicious at your doorstep.
Organic Buckwheat Cereal, brown rice flour, organic flax, baking powder, psyllium, xanthan gum, arrowroot flour, water, vinegar, citric acid, sea salt. Produced in a facility that handles tree nuts
Buckwheat Bread was the first product that started the story of Glutenull Bakery and it’s still one of our best sellers today.
Buckwheat bread has a delicious taste, especially when toasted. It is similar to rye bread with a dense texture. All our artisan bread are gluten-free, vegan, and made with top-quality, non-GMO ingredients. They are hearty, nutrient-dense breads that we bake in small batches to ensure taste and quality.
While most mass-produced breads and baked goods are made with chemicals and high-energy mixers to speed up fermentation, the production at Glutenull, takes anywhere from 4 – 20 hours, allowing the natural enzymes to react with ingredients in their own time. In turn, the products are richer in flavour, healthier, and better for your digestion.
Certifications and Attributes
- Improves blood sugar levels
- Reduces Inflammation – Buckwheat is rich in the flavonoids rutin and quercetin. Rutin strengthens the blood vessels while quercetin helps to reduce inflammation.
- Prevents Cardiovascular Disease – Studies indicate that people who regularly eat buckwheat products have lower cholesterol, triglycerides, and blood glucose levels.
- Antioxidants – ideal for fighting oxidative stress and may even help to reduce the risk of developing some types of cancer.
- Rich in nutrients and dietary fibre.
You can buy our Buckwheat Bread in the following case sizes:
Full case = 18 Units, Half Case = 9 Units, Single (737g)
Shelf Life: 14 days ambient, 6 months in the freezer. We recommend slicing it and putting parchment paper in between before freezing it.